People get nose surgery, also referred to as rhinoplasty surgery or “nose job,” for many different reasons. Although a valid reason, not everyone wants nose surgery just to make themselves look better. Instead, many people opt to get rhinoplasty surgery to improve specific health problems. While there are people who don’t agree with “nose jobs,” it is your personal choice to decide whether or not you want one.
Benefits of Receiving Nose Surgery
Whether you’re aiming for the perfect button nose or you’re trying to improve your breathing with a nose job, there are many benefits to receiving nose surgery, including:
- Fixing congenital disabilities that caused a lumpy or curvy nose.
- Reducing snoring and giving you a better quality of sleep.
- Repairing a broken nose reduces any pain and gives the nose a better look.
- Fix symptoms caused by sinus problems such as sinus pressure, congestion, and headaches.
- Build your self-confidence by giving you the nose you’ve always wanted.
- Improve your breathing if you suffer from any breathing issues.
What Can You Expect During Nose Surgery?
At the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg, our rhinoplasty surgery is done by putting you under general anesthesia before creating a tiny incision at the foundation of your nose and a few incisions in your nostrils. After surgery, we will fill your nose with gauze and place a splint on the nose. You can take the gauze out after a few days and the splint off after one week. You should expect to experience some swelling and bruising around the nose and eyes after the procedure is over.
Take the First Step to Your New Nose and Schedule a Consultation!
Are you wondering how to enhance your look by getting nose surgery? Or are you ready to end your constant sinus problems once and for all? Whatever the reason may be for rhinoplasty, call the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg in Hattiesburg, MS, at 601-296-3405 to schedule your consultation today. Our practice is led by plastic surgeons Dr. William Reno and Dr. Paul Talbot, experts in nose surgeries who strive to make you feel comfortable during your procedure.