While plastic surgery is a tried-and-true method of addressing concerns on the face and body, not everyone is the ideal candidate for these types of treatments. At the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg, our professionals can evaluate a patient to see if they are potential candidates for a number of our nonsurgical approaches available at our facility. Below are just a few of the ways Hattiesburg, MS area patients can address concerns of the face and body without having to go “under the knife:”
- Cosmetic injectables – our practice offers a variety of cosmetic injectables that can be used to restore a youthful appearance to the face, including Botox. Botox, fillers, and collagen stimulates provide results that can last several months before reinjection is needed to maintain the improvements.
- Vanquish – patients with extra, stubborn fat accumulating in the midsection can ask our team about Vanquish, a nonsurgical way to address fat cells without liposuction.
- Laser hair removal – unwanted hair on the face and body can be expensive and timely to manage over the years. Instead, we encourage patients who want permanent reduction or removal to learn about the advantages of laser hair removal.
- Laser skin peels – our plastic surgeons also use laser light to penetrate deep into the skin to repair sun damage and turn back time by reducing the definition of fine lines and wrinkles. The results from these therapies are dramatic, though they do require downtime.
- Laser tattoo removal – unwanted tattoos can be reduced and even eliminated with several treatments of laser tattoo removal.
- BodyTite/FaceTite – radiofrequency energy is used in many medical practices to penetrate into the skin and address several concerns. Our practice offers both BodyTite and FaceTite to address unwanted fat and skin laxity without surgery.
Call Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot today
At the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg, our dedicated team in Hattiesburg, MS is here to provide a wide range of solutions for the face and body—including nonsurgical treatments options to choose from. If you reside in the area and want to work with our professional team, call the office at (601) 296-3405 to request a consultation visit at 40 Franklin Road. Our practice is open to new and established patients.