There are many elements in the body that need to be at the proper levels in order for men and women to feel their best. This includes both hormones and nutrients. Hormone levels may vary at different stages of one’s life, but ensuring proper balance can help in alleviating many conditions that are dependent on properly balanced hormones. Additionally, eating right can also address not only overall health, but keep away a wide range of medical concerns that might otherwise require medication, such as diabetes. With the help of the team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg, patients in and around Hattiesburg, MS have access toa wide range of hormone and nutrient therapy solutions.
What type of hormone therapy services are available at our medi spa?
Our team is proud to offer a wide range of solutions for men and women, including:
- Bioidentical hormone therapy – the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg is pleased to offer BHRT for both men and women, along with pellet therapy and peptide therapy (HGH).
- Testosterone therapy – men who have low testosterone, sometimes referred to as “low T,” may find that they need to supplement their testosterone to rebalance their hormone levels and regain strength and endurance.
- Sexual wellness – in addition to ensuring patients have the proper hormone levels to function at their best, we also offer male and female sexual wellness solutions which may include hormone therapy or nutrient therapy.
- Nutrient therapy – finding the right balance of nutrients in your daily diet can also impact how you look and feel. Learn more about the benefits of nutrient therapy with our team to enjoy a better quality of life and overall health and wellness.
- Diagnostic testing – to determine hormone and nutrient levels, our team offers diagnostic testing that is used to create a customized approach to health and wellness.
Are you interested in hormone therapy?
Skip the primary care physician and learn more about hormone therapy with the team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg. Patients can speak with Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot of Hattiesburg, MS about facial and body procedures as well. Call (601) 296-3405 to request an appointment at the office, conveniently located at 40 Franklin Road.