Laser skin resurfacing is an extremely accurate and controlled procedure to remove the top layer of the skin. For this, a number of lasers are used. The procedure helps in improving skin pigmentation, removing age spots, tightening skin and removing facial wrinkles.
So if you are planning for laser skin resurfacing, it is better to be informed than overwhelmed. For your assistance here are some key things that you must know about this procedure;
- Laser skin resurfacing is safe for all skin types. However, in the case of darker skin, the chances for discoloration or cell damage may be slightly higher. But in view of the proven results, the treatment is indeed the most effective resurfacing option to go for.
- Certain conditions or medications may impact the skin reaction to this treatment. Hence stay honest and upfront with your provider and inform them about your medical history or any other supplements that you are currently taking.
- The procedures involves the use of a range of lasers. This is because not one laser may treat every skin concern. The type of laser to be used will be determined by your skin care professional. However, the recommendation is placed to provide the best results considering the skin type.
- Depending on your skin type and other conditions, you might need more than one laser treatment. This is to receive the most satisfying results that would last much longer.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a non-surgical treatment but not necessarily downtime free. The duration of the treatment depends on the laser type as well as recipient’s health and rate of healing.
A laser skin resurfacing, when performed by a knowledgeable and highly trained professional, is the most the safest treatment to dramatically improve the appearance of your skin. So don’t go with the options that offer best deals but rather a reputed platform to perform these delicate procedures.
Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg
Fri ……… 8AM–12PM
From the Blog
- Using nonsurgical approaches such as Botox injections for facial folds and wrinklesJanuary 15, 2020 - 8:26 am
- Melt fat away with VanquishDecember 15, 2019 - 5:32 pm
- Turn back time with Botox injectionsNovember 15, 2019 - 5:19 pm
- Breast Augmentation Choices: Silicone or Gel implantJuly 23, 2019 - 9:38 pm
Programming, Design and Hosting by PracticeDock, ©