At the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg, Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot provide a wide range of both surgical and nonsurgical solutions for new and established patients. Our medi-spa provides various services that can be used to improve the skin’s appearance and health. Patients who are interested in any of these procedures can call for a skin consultation to assess the skin concerns patients are having and make recommendations on the treatment that will serve them best.
What are some of the services available at the Medi-spa of the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg?
Below are just a few of the common procedures and treatments available at our practice for those who are not in need of plastic surgeries:
- Broadband light therapy – BBL is a light therapy that can address skin discoloration without downtime
- Chemical peels – we offer a wide range of chemical peels designed to improve skin texture with exfoliation, and provide mild to aggressive peels based on a patient’s needs
- Dermaplaning – provides removal of fine facial hair and dead skin cells
- Microdermabrasion – our diamond peel resurfaces the skin to exfoliate and rejuvenate it
- Facials – we offer customized facials as well as express facials for quick cleaning and exfoliation
- Facial waxing – waxing can remove unwanted hair from the face
- Eyelash/eyebrow tinting – tinting the brows and lashes can enhance their appearance with a semi-permanent result
- Laser hair removal – unwanted hair on the face and body can be effectively removed with several treatment sessions of laser hair removal
- Cosmetic injectables – dermal fillers and neuromodulators are popular ways for patients to combat the unwanted signs of aging
- Laser tattoo removal – address unwanted or old tattoos with several sessions at our medi-spa
- Laser skin peels – rejuvenation can be achieved with laser skin peels for deep exfoliation and results
- Vanquish – this revolutionary, non-surgical treatment can remove unwanted fat from the body without plastic surgery
What treatments are right for me?
Learn more about the services above with our team today by calling (601) 296-3405 and scheduling an appointment with Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot. The office is located at 40 Franklin Road in Hattiesburg, MS and accepts new and established patients.