Are you interested in facial plastic surgery? The Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg offers a variety of procedures to help you achieve the look you desire. Our surgeons, Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot, are experienced in a variety of surgeries, including facial treatments to help turn back time, reconstruct deformities, and enhance overall beauty and symmetry. If you are considering your options in the Hattiesburg, MS area for plastic surgery, call our practice today to learn more about the following services:
- Ear surgery, or otoplasty, is a procedure to correct protruding or oversized ears. The surgery can reduce the size, protrusion, or appearance of the ear.
- Eyelid lift surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the upper eyelids, making them look younger and give the patient an appearance of being well-rested and “awake.”
- Facelift surgery, or rhytidectomy, is a procedure to remove excess facial skin and tighten underlying muscles to give the face a more youthful appearance.
- Facial implants are used to improve facial contours and symmetry. There are a variety of implant options available, including cheek implants, chin implants, and jaw implants.
- Forehead lift surgery is a procedure to remove wrinkles and tighten the skin on the forehead. This surgery can also correct uneven eyebrows.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a procedure that uses lasers to improve the appearance of facial skin. This treatment can remove facial blemishes, wrinkles, and scars.
- Lip enhancement surgery, or lip augmentation, is a procedure to improve the appearance of the lips. This surgery can add volume and definition to the lips with or without implants.
- Nose surgery, or rhinoplasty, is a procedure to improve the appearance of the nose. This surgery can correct defects in the shape or size.
- FaceTite is a minimally invasive procedure that use radiofrequency energy to tighten and contour the facial skin.
Schedule your appointment today
Hattiesburg, MS area patients who are interested in finding out more about facial plastic surgeries available will want to call the office of Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot at (601) 296-3405. We are open to new and returning patients at our clinic, located at 40 Franklin Road.