Facial plastic surgeries available at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg
Not everyone is born with natural, balanced features. Because of this, plastic surgery continues to be a great way for patients to make changes to their appearance in a more permanent manner. Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot of the Hattiesburg, MS area work routinely with men and women who want to enhance their appearance due to either natural imperfections or the unwanted signs of aging.
What facial surgeries are available at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg?
Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot of Hattiesburg, MS are pleased to provide a wide range of surgical procedures for patients to consider including:
- Ear surgery – ears that are prominent can be attached closer to the scalp to make them less noticeable with a procedure also known as “ear pinning.”
- Eyelid lift – sagging eyelids and bags underneath can cause patients to look aged, tired, and even angry. The eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty, resolves this issue with a single surgery.
- Facelift – smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and addressing skin laxity is often done with a facelift procedure, allowing patients to turn back time in a more long-term manner.
- Facial implants – the chin and cheeks may be made more prominent with the placement of facial implants during surgery.
- Forehead lift – also known as a brow lift, the forehead lift eliminates wrinkles and folds on the forehead and can help in lifting the brows for a more pleasing and aesthetic appearance.
- Laser skin resurfacing – improving the skin’s texture and tone with laser therapies is an effective way to address skin issues such as redness, uneven complexion, and hyperpigmentation problems.
- Lip enhancement – enhancing the lips allows patients with thin, unusually-shaped lips to achieve a full pout.
- Nose surgery – the rhinoplasty procedure might be performed to change the shape, size, protrusion, and overall contours of the nasal area and may include medical treatments such as treatment of a deviated septum.
- FaceTite – using today’s technology, doctors can provide minimally-invasive ways to firm and tighten the skin.
Call today to learn more about the facial procedures available for new and returning patients
If you live in the Hattiesburg, MS area and want to speak to Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot about facial procedures, contact the office by calling (601) 296-3405. The practice is located at 40 Franklin Road and offer both facial and body treatments for adults.