Body contouring has always been challenging when left to exercise and diet. Some stubborn areas of body fat have the tendency to linger for years. This adds to the frustration while lowering self-confidence. But in today’s modern era, we have observed a number of advanced body contouring procedures including BodyTite.
What is BodyTite?
BodyTite is a minimally invasive body contouring and refinement procedure that utilizes radiofrequency technology to properly heat the tissues from the inside while tightening the skin. The most treated body areas include arms, stomach, knees, chest and outer/inner thighs. In case there is some unnecessary or additional fat, the procedure can also be performed combined with liposuction.
Benefits of BodyTite
Following are some of the great benefits of BodyTite treatment.
- It provides super body contouring and without the need for excisional procedures or another irregular lumpy appearance
- The controlled directional energy distribution increases RF utilization in the particular treated area.
- The procedure can be performed with improved safety along with system safeguards that easily regulate the temperature of skin and impedance levels to reduce risks of thermal injuries.
- The procedure is easily performed without the need for sedation or general anesthesia. This means that patient can easily avoid the traditional anesthesia risks associated with other body contouring treatments.
- It has decreased patient downtime by means of pre-heating of the area of treatment. This allows gentle and easy extraction of unwanted fat, resulting in reduced swelling and bruising.
The immediate side effects of the procedure may include soreness and tenderness in the treatment area. This may make physical movement and walk, somewhat uncomfortable. However, they can be treated by taking pain medication.
However, make sure you consult only the best plastic surgeon to perform the procedure. This will help in achieving the most expected results without any complications.