If you are tired of regular waxing, shaving, plucking, and depilatory creams, you may want to take time to talk to the team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg in Hattiesburg, MS, to discuss the benefits of specialized treatments such as laser hair removal.
Below are just a few reasons why patients choose laser hair removal to effectively reduce or eliminate unwanted hair of the face or body:
- Laser hair removal is a long-lasting solution. Laser hair removal is a great solution for those looking for a long-term solution to unwanted hair. Unlike waxing, shaving, or other forms of hair removal, laser treatment targets the root of the problem: the hair follicle. This means that the hair will no longer grow back once the follicle is destroyed.
- It’s safe and effective. Laser hair removal is one of the most common and popular cosmetic procedures worldwide because it is safe and effective. The FDA approved several different types of lasers for use in hair removal, so you can be sure that you’re getting a treatment that is backed by science.
- There is no downtime. One of the wonderful things about laser hair removal is there is no downtime. You can go about your day as usual after your treatment. There might be mild redness and swelling in the area treated, but this usually goes away within a few hours.
- It’s affordable. Laser hair removal is an attainable option for those looking for a long-term solution to unwanted hair. The cost of treatment varies dependent on the size of the area being treated, but it is generally much cheaper than other hair removal methods such as waxing or electrolysis.
- It’s convenient. Laser hair removal is a convenient solution for those who want to remove unwanted hair permanently. Treatments are completed right in our office and are fast and straightforward, allowing patients to return to their day with little interruption as possible.
Call the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg today!
If you are considering laser hair removal or reduction and want to speak with a professional in the Hattiesburg, MS area, connect with Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot by calling 601-296-3405. Our facility is open to new and returning patients considering surgical and nonsurgical treatments for the face and body.