Nonsurgical options available at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg
While the team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg often provides cosmetic surgical procedures, they also offer a line of various nonsurgical treatments as well. Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot walk patients through the procedures that can be performed without surgery to achieve better body contours, healthier skin, or a more youthful appearance. Below are just a few of the more common nonsurgical solutions available at our practice:
- Cosmetic injectables – fine lines and wrinkles don’t always require a facelift to achieve results. Instead, patients can visit our practice for cosmetic injectables such as Botox and dermal fillers to smooth these imperfections for several months at a time.
- Vanquish – Vanquish is a procedure that can reduce the appearance of love handles, muffin tops, thick thighs and excess fat in the abdomen without liposuction. This treatment is great for patients who have stubborn areas of fat deposits that are not responsive with traditional lifestyle changes such as increased exercise and changes in diet.
- Laser hair removal – unwanted hair on the face and body can be permanently reduced or removed with the laser technology available in our practice. Patients can treat facial hair, underarm hair, the legs, or the bikini line using laser light energy to damage hair follicles and stop growth.
- Laser skin peels – poor skin texture and tone can be corrected with certain peels, including laser skin peels. This laser treatment rejuvenates and resurfaces the skin for a more youthful appearance and even complexion.
- Laser tattoo removal – unwanted tattoos can be faded from the skin with several laser treatments at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg. Patients can remove dark, high-quality inks from the skin with this treatment to eliminate a tattoo or prepare it for coverup.
- FaceTite and BodyTite – radiofrequency energy can be used to improve body contours and tighten the facial skin with both of these treatments.
Connect with the Plastic Surgery Center of Hattiesburg today
Call Drs. William Reno III and Paul Talbot of Hattiesburg, MS today to discuss the benefits of nonsurgical solutions for the face and body. The office is located at 40 Franklin Road and can be reached by calling (601) 296-3405.